February 2013 Florida Bar Exam Essays On Education Historiographical Essay Definition And Examples Popular Personal Essay Ghostwriters Websites For College Quotation Of Essay Corruption H264 Frame Header Format For Essay

FAQs

How much does it cost to develop a website?

A corporate website could cost as low as #120,000 and as high as #5,000,000. It all depends on the type of website and what features it comes with. Please request a quote from us or talk to us on +2348058485231 to get an actual cost for your website.

I can get it less somewhere else, why is your own expensive?

We don't just create any kind of website, we create websites that work, and generate results for our customers. We put a lot of attention into the details so that your website can be result-oriented. Our works have been proven to attract customers and generate referrals!. We are more focused on websites that are intelligent enough to attend to any query from the guest. Also, we pay so much attention to Quality Assurance. We will place your website on high quality hosting service that will be large enough to accommodate your traffic.

How long does it takes to develop a website?

Your website should be completed within 2 to 4 weeks and your eCommerce website should be ready within 3 to 6 weeks. However, it is very crucial to get your content ready upfront. For eCommerce website, you will also need to have all the necessary details needed for online payment gateway registration. If you want your website earlier than 2 weeks, please contact us on +2348058485231.

Can I pay on installments?

Yes you can. Green Arena accepts 2 installments.

Do you have a Refund Policy?

Yes we do. Our service is customer-focused and we believe in the customer's satisfaction. We will refund 70% of the total amount that has been paid if you are not happy with our work. The remaining 30% that is non refundable will cover the cost of domain, hosting and any other expenses that have been made during the project. Please note that your refund request must be made through our contact form before your website goes live.

Do your websites work on mobile devices (responsive)?

Yes, statistics shows that more people are visiting websites through their mobile devices. Therefore it is very important for websites to display well on these devices in order not to loose traffic. We put a high emphasis on making sure the website experience on a mobile device is second-to-none.

Can I update the website myself once it’s been built?

Yes. We understand that some clients would love to update their website themselves. We will provide all the necessary training to make website adjustments. We use a content management system called Wordpress so you can add edit and delete content without paying us to do it for you.

Will my Website be Safe and Secured?

Yes. We take the security of your website very seriously. We ensure that our encryption methods are advanced and of high-level thanks to our SSL platforms that ensure all information entered by your customers are safe.

I have an old website, can you update it?

Yes we can. We can help you to update your website, re-design it to suit the latest web design trends and add any additional features that might be necessary.

How do you manage domain ownership and other sensitive details about my website?

At Green Arena, we believe the client should have access to all information about their website and we would not withhold any important information from the client. We will hand over all the necessary information to the client upon the successful completion of the website, provided no outstanding payment is left. However, we would advise the client to keep any sensitive information that is transferred to them very confidential.

How do you get images?

We buy images to develop websites. We use stock image websites like Depositphotos, Shutterstock, 123rf, unsplash, iStock and canva to buy premium images. We can also work with your images if you have some specific image you would like us to use.